a long time

12:57 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
It has been a very long time since I have posted anything. over 4 months in fact. Shame on me!!!!
Recently I have been making Annabelle some clothes for summer. Yes I know its still winter but got to be organised ; ). The first one is a kind of dress/top for Bella to wear over her swimmers.

I love this skirt. I got the pattern from here
Annabelle loves to dance in the skirt. I will post some action shots later (batteries just died on camera!)



The only problem with making summer clothes in winter is convincing your child not to wear them yet as they will freeze. We have been getting into the dresses over long pants look as a compromise. I have made a few other things but I will have to wait till my camera is up and running, so.... Watch this space!!

0 comments: